Hello Faith CRC members,
As you may recall, the Caring Network Banquet is typically scheduled at Drury Lane in October. This year there will be some changes to the largest annual fundraiser for Caring Network due to Covid-19. The current phase of re-opening in Illinois group capacities to 50 individuals and therefore Caring Network has opted to use various churches and other venues to support it's fundraiser. Faith's re-opening team has graciously allowed our church to be a host venue for this event. Imagine hearing through live-streaming Dr. David Jeremiah, host of Turning Point Ministries, author of 40+ books and pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church, in the comfort of your own church!
So, to be involved in the virtual banquet, follow these steps:
1. Reserve October 22, 2020 at 6:30 PM on your calendar.
2. Contact one of the Right to Life Committee members for a reservation.
3. We must know you want to attend by September 1, 2020 and please understand that we will plan on your attendance if you commit to attend. This is a first come, first served reservation and NO late entrants will be accepted.
4. Remember that this is a "virtual banquet" so no food or beverages will be served.
5. Social distancing and masks will be required.
Your donations supporting Caring Network's efforts to protect the unborn allow this ministry to continue, whether you attend or not, so please be generous!
Donations (tax-deductible) for Caring Network Illinois may be sent to:
- CaringNetwork.com for online donations
- Caring Network Illinois, 1200 Roosevelt Road, Suite 111, Glen Ellyn, IL 60137 (Please make checks payable to: Caring Network Illinois)
Also, don't forget to click here to read the new Right to Life Newsletter sponsored by the Faith Right to Life Committee!
Faith's Right to Life Committee Members: